The issue was edited by Orli Fridman and Krisztina Rácz, with contributions from Srđan Atanasovski, Gruia Badescu and Marija Mandić.
The thematic section includes the following texts:
- Orli Fridman and Krisztina Rácz: Memories and Narratives of the 1999 NATO Bombing in Serbia. Introduction
- Orli Fridman: Memories of the 1999 NATO Bombing in Belgrade, Serbia
- Marija Mandić: Official Commemoration of the NATO Bombing of Serbia. A Case Study of the Fifteenth Anniversary
- Srđan Atanasovski: ‘The Song Has Kept Us’: Soundscape of Belgrade during the NATO Bombing
- Gruia Bădescu: ‘Achieved without Ambiguity?’ Memorializing Victimhood in Belgrade after the 1999 NATO Bombing
- Krisztina Rácz: Trauma or Entertainment? Collective Memories of the NATO Bombing of Serbia
Visit the page of Südosteuropa. Journal of Politics and Society. Texts are available here.