2019 International Summer School in Comparative Conflict Studies
June 23 - 30, 2019
Center for Comparative Conflict Studies (CFCCS) at the Faculty of Media and Communications (FMK), Singidunum University, Belgrade
Deadline to submit applications: March 31, 2019
We are offering 8 scholarships for strong applicants to participate in the 2019 International Summer School in Comparative Conflict Studies.
Please note that candidates are selected and accepted on a rolling basis, hence applying early may increase your chances of being awarded with the Scholarship.
Please read the requirements carefully, to see if you are eligible to apply!
Please note: We will only process applications from eligible applicants who fulfill all the requirements for the CFCCS Scholarship! Applications received after the deadline, as well as those which do not meet all the requirements of this call, will not be taken into consideration.
Who is eligible to apply for the CFCCS scholarship?
- Applicants with citizenship of the following countries: Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, and Slovenia.
- Applicants from Israel and Palestine.
To qualify for the Scholarship, you need to be
- A first year PhD student who is still in the coursework stage or in early fieldwork stage; or
- Accepted to a PhD program which begins in the Fall 2019 semester.
What does the CFCCS Scholarship include?
Recipients of the CFCCS Scholarship only pay a 60 EUR registration fee. The Scholarship covers course tuition, summer school activities and daily lunches.
IMPORTANT: The CFCCS Scholarship only covers the participation in the Summer School. All other expenses, such as travel and accommodation, are to be covered by the participant.
- Submit the online Summer School application form;
- Upon reviewing your application, an online interview may be scheduled.