2019 International Summer School in Comparative Conflict Studies
June 23 - 30, 2019
Center for Comparative Conflict Studies (CFCCS) at the Faculty of Media and Communications (FMK), Singidunum University, Belgrade
Deadline to submit applications: March 31, 2019
With the support of the European Fund for the Balkans (EFB), we are able to offer 10 scholarships for strong applicants to participate in the 2019 International Summer School in Comparative Conflict Studies.
Please note that candidates are selected and accepted on a rolling basis, hence applying early may increase your chances of being awarded with the Scholarship.
Please read the requirements attentively, to see if you are eligible to apply!
Please note: We will only process applications from eligible applicants who fulfill all the requirements for the EFB Scholarship! Applications received after the deadline, as well as those which do not meet all the requirements of this call, will not be taken into consideration.
Who is eligible to apply for the EFB scholarship?
- Applicants with citizenship of the following countries: Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, and Slovenia.
- Applicants from Israel and Palestine.
To qualify for the Scholarship, you need to be
- Graduate students (PhD students still taking coursework or are in their fieldwork stageor - or - MA students)
- Activists / NGO workers who hold a BA degree (who may also be currently MA or PhD students).
What does the EFB Scholarship include?
The EFB Scholarship covers course tuition, accommodation, summer school activities and daily lunches.
IMPORTANT: All other expenses, such as travel and visa fees (if needed) are to be covered by the participant.
- Submit the online Summer School application form;
- Upon reviewing your application, an online interview may be scheduled.