The tuition for attending one of our courses in the 2020 Summer School is as follows:
- Full Tuition: 490 Euros (worldwide).
- Reduced Tuition: 250 Euros (available to select countries only)
To qualify for the Reduced Tuition, Summer School applicants need to be citizens of and to currently reside in one of the following countries: Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Macedonia, Montenegro, Israel, Kosovo, Palestine, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Turkey.
- FMK and Singidunum University students qualify for the special tuition.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL TUITION DISCOUNT! Apply by January 31st, 2020 and enjoy a discount: 450 Euros for Full Tuition applicants and 220 Euros for Reduced Tuition applicants.
CFCCS SUMMER SCHOOL ALUMNI QUALIFY FOR THE SPECIAL TUITION FEE DISCOUNT! FULL TUITION APPLICATIONS 430 EUROS AND REDUCED TUITION APPLICATIONS 200 EUROS.
2020 Summer School fees include the following:
- Course Tuition - includes course credit (upon completion of course requirements), access to all reading materials before and during the Summer School, and participation in all additional Summer School activities;
- Daily Lunches - during the Summer School week (6 days) organized by CFCCS.
Registration and Tuition Fee Payment
Application registration: Upon acceptance to the Summer School, applicants who wish to confirm their spot in the course of their 1st choice will need to make the payment of their Tuition in full.
Additional information and instructions for payment will be shared with applicants upon their acceptance to the Summer School.