Tuition and Fees for the 2018 CFCCS Summer School
- Full Tuition: 450 Euros (worldwide).
- Reduced Tuition: 250 Euros for applicants coming from Albania, Bosnia-Hercegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Kosovo, and Serbia, as well as students from Israel and Palestine.
- Singidunum University and FMK students qualify for a special tuition fee discount.
CFCCS Summer School alums (since 2010 summer school and on) qualify for the special tuition fee
discount of 50 Euros.
2018 Summer School fees include the following:
- Course Tuition - includes course credit (upon completion of course requirements), access to all reading materials before and during the Summer School, and participation in all additional Summer School activities;
- Daily Meals - includes daily lunches during the Summer School week (6 days) organized by CFCCS.
Registration and Payment Schedule
Application registration: Upon acceptance to the Summer School, applicants who wish to reserve their place in the course of their first choice, will have to confirm their participation by paying the registration fee of 200 Euros for Full Tuition applicants, and 100 Euros for Reduced Tuition applicants.
The rest of the payment is to be made upon arrival in Belgrade, during the Summer School registration session scheduled on Sunday, June 24, 2018.
Additional information and instructions for payment will be shared with applicants upon their acceptance to the Summer School.