The tuition for attending one course in the 2019 summer school is as follows:
- Full Tuition: 480 Euros (worldwide).
- Reduced Tuition: 250 Euros (available to select countries only)
To qualify for Reduced Tuition, Summer School applicants need to be citizens of and to currently reside in one of the following countries: Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Macedonia, Montenegro, Israel, Kosovo, Palestine, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Turkey.
- FMK and Singidunum University students (50 Euros).
CFCCS SUMMER SCHOOL ALUMNI QUALIFY FOR THE SPECIAL TUITION FEE DISCOUNT!
FULL TUITION APPLICATIONS 380 EUROS AND REDUCED TUITION APPLICATIONS 180 EUROS.
2019 Summer School fees include the following:
- Course Tuition - includes course credit (upon completion of course requirements), access to all reading materials before and during the Summer School, and participation in all additional Summer School activities;
- Daily Lunches - during the Summer School week (6 days) organized by CFCCS.
Registration and Tuition Fee Payment
Application registration: Upon acceptance to the Summer School, applicants who wish to confirm their spot in their course of 1st choice and participation in the Summer School will need to make the payment of their Tuition in full.
Additional information and instructions for payment will be shared with applicants upon their acceptance to the Summer School.